Software Developer: Java
Responsible for building/supporting critical applications related to mortgage servicing technology and provide production support to ensure the stability of the systems/applications, Ensure that production applications meet their established SLA’s, Perform root cause analysis and remediation. This also requires working closely with cross functional teams and strong relationship skills are essential. Partner with development teams and provide consistent feedback to develop optimal technology solutions. Write and maintain scripts to monitor system activity, including application logs, Debug production issues and report back to customers in a timely manner, Perform application check out activities during pre and post production implementations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required in the following technologies
- Primary (Mandatory): .Java, J2EE, Spring, SQL Server, Web Services
- Secondary (preferred): AS400 exposure, IBM MQ, Familiarity with standard Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.