- Experienced technician with Installation, commissioning, integrating and testing of Ericsson RBS 3000 and 6000 equipment family. Worked on 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th carrier integration and troubleshooting.
- Recently worked in Ericsson- T-Mobile Modernization project doing power upgrade and integration 2C/4A/4B DUW/DUL equipment.
- T-Mobile Multi standard deployment solution certified
- Extensive troubleshooting experience during power upgrade and integration with NIC and War room for connectivity issues and software loading issues.
- Receive scripts/IDB from the market PM and download to DUW/ GSM memory and commission the site.
- Download site specific HW scripts, OAM scripts and baseline scripts to the RBS.
- Perform Site HW audit from Ericsson provided check list.
- Power up BBU and download commissioning script to Node B , for any reason it doesn’t work then troubleshoot the site specific script provided.
- Test 911 and all voice call viz. mobile-mobile, mobile-Land, land-mobile and video call
- Test all Data call viz. download a file from FTP server, test HSDPA and HSUPA services from network interface card.
- Check scrambling code, soft, softer and hard handover and record the results.
- Working with the other team members and take instructions from project manager and execute the work accordingly.
- Inventory of the delivery and discrepancy reporting
- Preparation of close out documentation for the work performed under this Service Item as part of the Site Folder
- Reporting to hardware services of any plug in units replaced during the execution of this Service Item
- Should have own vehicle for transportation to site.
- Verification of correct SW package in the BTS
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.