Netsuite Senior Engineer
Netsuite Sr. Engineer
Position Location : Phoenix, AZ
Position Summary :
• Background in computer science /Engineering with 5 to 8 years of hands on software development experience with major ERP implementations
• Must have Netsuite Certified SuiteCloud developer
• Must have 3+ years of experience with application integration layer and customization in Netsuite SuiteCloud development platform SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript, SuiteFlows, SuiteAnalytics and SuiteTalk
• Must have experience with Netsuite GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Project Module preferably with Adaptive Planning.
• Should have solid experience in delivering projects using agile methodology, be a strong believer in adding incremental value to business in short sprints.
• Must have a year of experience in customizing IPaas platforms like Boomi, Mulesoft and other middleware technologies.
• Must have HTML and Java Script experience
• Hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (UDDI,SOAP,WSDL) is required.
• Must have technical background, hands on experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns.
• Strong communication skills and implementation experience. Well-rounded developer who understands functional requirements and is able to deliver technical results.
• Workflow development and configuration experience
• Familiarity with IT transformation and experience managing business needs and requirements to IT deliverables
• Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Will support the lead engineer in market deployments of Global Business Travel markets on to Netsuite platform, support ongoing enhancements, and lead end-to-end support activities.
• Will have responsibility for health and wellbeing of the application and resolves critical support issues as they occur.
• Will have responsibility for end-to-end Netsuite customization, maintenance and deployment of customizations.
• Responsible for Netsuite application performance product technical deployment and upgrades.
• Collaborates with the Netsuite, Dell Boomi and various internal teams for coming up with creative business solution.
• Responsible for developing design specifications and delivering Implementation/support documentation
• Ensures technical design/implementation documentation is completed to a high standards working with functional analyst, and lead engineer
• Provides estimates for design, build, peer reviews, test, and implementation phases, ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained
• Guarantees quality of software development, and/or third-party software integration and testing
• Manages (monitors and addresses) all development activity, and is accountable for ensuring quality and adherence to technical, security, and compliance standards
• Involves coordinating and driving offshore calls to ensure the delivery timelines are met.