Netsuite Techno Functional Consultant
Netsuite Techno functional consultant
Position Location : Phoenix, AZ
Position Summary :
Ideal candidate possesses a combination of excellent functional background, and solid hands on Netsuite technical experience. Should have hands on experience in developing Netsuite reports, saved searches, and Netsuite functional configuration. Should have experience in implementing Netsuite GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and Adaptive planning, preferably more than one implementation.
- Should have university degree with 5 to 8 years of hands on major ERP implementations like SAP, Oracle, and Peoplesoft etc.
- Must have 3 to 4 years of Netsuite end to end implementation experience.
- Should have solid experience in delivering projects using agile methodology, be a strong believer in adding incremental value to business in short sprints.
- Should have hands on experience in develop Save Searches, Reports, Suite Scripts
- Must have experience with Netsuite GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Adaptive Planning, Sales Order Process, Project Module.
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting and COA etc.
- Must have a good working knowledge of IPAAS platforms.
- Netsuite Administrative certification preferable
- Preferable experience with reconciliation tools like backline, ReconArt etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to be able to articulate the strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Will support the lead engineer in market deployments of Global Business Travel markets on to Netsuite platform, support ongoing enhancements, and lead end-to-end support activities.
- Techno/Functional consultant will assess global business travel finance customer needs , develop innovative plans to solve complex business workflow and implement these plans in the NetSuite Environment
- Involvement in all phases of a project: analysis, design, development, conversion, installation, training, support
- Produces adequate documentation for the development team to develop the design documentation.
- Guide technical team by providing the functional inputs
- Support the Netsuite support desk with the problems escalated to Level 3
- Plan for coordination of Netsuite upgrades and helps in testing the upgrades and customizations, business processes.
- Ensures technical design/implementation documentation is completed to a high standards working with functional analyst, and lead engineer
- Provides estimates for design, build, peer reviews, test, and implementation phases, ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained
- Involves coordinating and driving offshore calls to ensure the delivery timelines are met.
- Effective time-planning, multi-tasking and task prioritization