Computer Systems Analyst – I
Computer Systems Analyst
Position Location : Chicago, IL
Position Summary :
Computer Systems Analyst include develop programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, unit testing, bug fixing, support Integration testing, usability; providing programming analysis, custom designs, modification, and/or problem-solving software; identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, Gather business requirements, analyze the requirements, implement complex business logic, design and develop of solutions and be involved in creating software applications.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Serve as a member of a project team to develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. With instruction and supervision, design, program, and implement software application packages customized to meet clients specific needs
- Act as support to mid and senior team member in the design, development and implementation of effective methods of troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and systems technical issues
- Assist with developing software solutions as part of a team
- Support the generation of software applications (test plans, test procedures, test reports, test reviews) by applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Assist in the development, maintenance, testing and production support of custom applications as instructed and reviewed by lead supervisor
- Assist leads with requirements gathering and documentation of the full software development life cycle to ensure future functionality of the software
- Assist to Extract and analyze data using SQL and VBA to identify problems
- Assist to construct a new data-based validation process for the Merchandising team.
- Assist to collect the compliance data for stores and predicted their future behavior using statistical models.
- Assist in analyzing items in stores weekly and validated store planning at the item level and offer remodeling suggestions to stores.
- Assist in the design the new operation system to fulfill business logic and process. Conduct UAT before system release and analyze the root cause of issues.
- Act as a support to manually validate systematically output data using mathematical/statistical model to test the performance of the system and identify the issues.
Required and needed :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related with 0 years of experience
- Good at team work, problem solving
- Good Analytical skills
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
- Basic understanding of File handling with Share point