Job Title: Software Engineer.
Job Description: Lead and participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have hands-on experience handling various business/commercial applications in different phases of SDLC.
- Must be Microsoft Certified Professional in development and implementing web applications with Microsoft Visual C#, .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- Travel to client site may be required.
- Lead and participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
- Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
- Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
We will provide work authorization, if qualified for the role.
Contact email@example.com Fax : 248 412 4055.