Statistical Programmer (Statistical Analysis System)
- Provide SAS programming and validation support for multiple clinical research projects.
- Developing and validating SAS programs of analysis datasets, statistical analyses, tables, figures and listings (TLF) of clinical trials data (safety and efficacy) in required format as per the Statistical Analysis Plan and programming specifications.
- Performing other assigned programming tasks such as ad hoc reports and data cleaning reports etc.
- Creating programming specifications for deriving analysis datasets and provide review support to other colleagues in this regard.
- Perform any other related activities assigned by the supervisor, such as the documentation of deliverables/ deadlines/ queries raised to the client etc.
- Assist other team members in programming as and when required
- Contribute to on-going data quality improvement efforts within the project using SAS and other proprietary software.
- Maintain quality and timeliness of assigned project activities and perform quality control checks for all the generated reports
- To provide details or data to the supervisor for updating the matrices on productivity, quality and timelines etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Science/Life Sciences
- 2 – 8 years of experience in area of clinical research with at least one year of experience in programming using statistical software SAS.
- Good knowledge of report programming languages (SAS, SQL etc) with a very good understanding of databases.
- Good knowledge/experience with CDISC SDTM and ADaM models and data mapping process.
- Good understanding of GCP principles and other regulatory standards in Clinical Research.
- Good communication skills in English
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.