Senior Software Developer
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Description: Lead and participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or related
Experience: Hands-on experience handling various business/commercial applications in different phases of SDLC. Plus Three (3) years of experience in information technology for financial services industry or related experience.
- M-F, 40 hours.
- PM Tools.
- Travel to client site may be required.
- Experience in Java J2EE development, database platforms including Oracle and MS SQL Server and UNIX.
- Experience with Server Software in Weblogic, Apache, Windows 2000, UNIX (AIX or other), Linux and other Java application servers.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and SOAP to develop technology or alarming methodologies in support of large scale infrastructure and web based applications.
- Experience with meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Experience in analyzing scalability of financial intuition web based infrastructure.
- Experience in implementing large scale infrastructure within a production environment.
We will provide work authorization, if qualified for the role.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Fax : 248 412 4055.