Business Systems Analyst – I
Business Systems Analyst include gather information, conduct research, and analyze business needs for computer software systems; apply principles and techniques of computer science and computation to perform business analysis; assist in the analysis of software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints; formulate and design software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and consequences of design; and develop software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting discovery sessions of existing and expected intranet with the Information Security Office, Network teams and the project leadership.
- With instruction and supervision use Information Systems Security and infrastructure in conjunction with business process modelling to understand the existing intranet layout, existing InfoSec policies, current risks and risk management plan, current compliance to establish flow of various intranet entities in MS VISIO and designing mock ups by working closely with UX designers.
- assist the project team in preparation of the project management documents and prepare the technical spec documents as addendums to the project management plan.
- assist in eliciting project requirements and translate them into User Stories in JIRA as per the Agile project management requirements.
- Assist in managing the JIRA project board in line with the project progress.
- Support the project team in facilitating the project meetings, tracking the progress of the project and as well as provide status reports and other project communication.
- Assist in estimating project timelines for Agile Sprints.
- Assist in performing unit testing and conduct user acceptance testing of the deliverables of the project and follow up on the business owners validation of the deliverables.
- Assist in demo each intranet template from Kentico tool to stakeholders.
- Support the IT Security team and developers to ensure continuous and uninterrupted access to systems in line with established procedures, performing regular backups, developing procedures for source code management, disaster preparedness and recommending improvements.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Information System Security or Computers related.