Computer Systems Analyst
- Serve as a member of a project team to develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities
- With instruction and supervision, design, program, and implement software application packages customized to meet client’s specific needs
- Support mid and senior team member in the design, development and implementation of effective methods of troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and systems technical issues
- Develop software solutions as part of a team
- Support the generation of software applications (test plans, test procedures, test reports, test reviews) by applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and testing and production support of custom applications as Instructed and reviewed by lead supervisor
- Assist leads with requirements gathering and documentation of the full software development life cycle to ensure future functionality of the software
- Extract and analyze data using SQL and VBA to identify problems
- Construct a new data-based validation process for the Merchandising team.
- Collect the compliance data for stores and predicted their future behavior using statistical models.
- Analyze items in stores weekly and validated store planning at the item level and offer remodeling suggestions to stores.
- Design the new operation system to fulfill business logic and process. Conduct UAT before system release and analyze the root cause of issues.
- Support to manually validate systematically output data using mathematical/statistical model to test the performance of the system and identify the issues.
- Using the Skills: Matlab, C/C++, Python, R, Java, Shell Script, MySQL, SAS, VBA, Database analyzes and performance testing, Quality Assurance, Bug fixing and Data validation
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, CIS, Math’s, IT or equivalent technical degree.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 248-412-4055.