Embedded Software Engineer
- Involve in performing research, design, develop, and test Basic Software modules, and integration of software modules for automotive industrial, communications, scientific applications;
- set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements;
- Design embedded systems software.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Design, develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Coordinate installation of software system.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Technology, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 248-412-4055.