- Install, configure, and support local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Installation, configuration and connecting OEL 7, OEL 6, Centos 6.4 servers to a network using standard installation and Kickstart.
- Bash scripting to schedule and automate processes.
- Involve in complete Administration tasks on Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL) and RedHat Linux and documentation for the projects executed.
- Install and configure Red Hat Linux Kickstart and Solaris jumpstart Servers.
- Configuration of Hardware and Software RAID on Digital & Sun Servers.
- Install Oracle Patches and Troubleshoot, Create and modify application related objects, Creating Profiles, Users, maintain system security.
- Stack, rack, and install and configure the HP Gen 8 and Gen 9 servers to host the mission critical Applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve servers, workstations, and network-related issues in a complex Information system setting while meeting demands of a challenging environment.
- Create a mail queue monitoring system via Python scripts and HTML
- Create and manage software and hardware based RAIDs.
- Set up network services using TCP/IP.
- Mange system routine scheduling and enabling cron jobs
- Configure of IPTABLES, Selinux and system hardening for security.
- Configure and manage network interface
- Troubleshoot software and network problems
- Build and deploy new Linux severs with KICKSTART.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, IT or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 248-412-4055