Perform application development using appropriate programming languages including C#, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, AJAX, JQuery, MVC 4.0., Entity Framework, LINQ, CSS, HTML, WCF, Visual Studio, web service integrations etc.
- Assist in design and architecture on development projects.
- Provide estimates and status reports on assigned tasks.
- Provide technical specification and design documents for projects.
- Involved in Application Maintenance activities, enhancements to the existing application and testing.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and testing.
- Meeting with Business Analysts for requirement gathering, analyzing user requirements and designing functional specifications.
- Design and create database tables, views, functions, stored procedures and maintenance of SQL statements using MS SQL Server and DAO Pattern.
- Work with MS SQL Management Studio (SQL) for various tasks related to Database.
- Following AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Responsible for fixing bugs during post production phase in order to provide full support for the application.
- Developing the User Interface using C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET framework Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, Engineering, IT or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com or fax to 248-412-4055.