Netsuite Lead Implementation Engineer
Netsuite Lead Implementation Engineer
Position Location : Phoenix, AZ
Position Summary :
- Background in computer science /Engineering with 8 to 10 years of hands on software development experience with major ERP implementations
- Must have 4+ years of experience with application integration layer and customization in Netsuite SuiteCloud development platform SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript, SuiteFlows, SuiteAnalytics and SuiteTalk
- Must have Netsuite Certified SuiteCloud developer and preferably Netsuite Certified Administrator
- Must have experience with Netsuite GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Adaptive Planning, Sales Order Process, Project Module.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud platforms and SaaS applications
- Must have 2+ years of experience in customizing IPaas platforms like Boomi, Mulesoft and other middleware technologies.
- Should have solid experience in delivering projects using agile methodology, be a strong believer in adding incremental value to business in short sprints.
- Must have HTML and Java Script experience
- Hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (UDDI,SOAP,WSDL) is required.
- Must have technical background, hands on experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns.
- Strong communication skills and implementation experience. Well-rounded experiencing in communicating with all levels of the organization should be able to articulate the complex technical concepts in simpler terms.
- Workflow development and configuration experience
- Develops with an understanding of implication of performance, security and best practices for coding and code structure
- Hands on experience designing solutions, installing software and data migration from legacy platforms
- Familiarity with IT transformation and experience managing business needs and requirements to IT deliverables
- Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Will lead market deployments of Global Business Travel markets on to Netsuite platform, support ongoing enhancements, and lead end-to-end support activities.
- Will have responsibility to lead a team of contractors, offshore teams and employees to deliver the technical solutions providing direction on technical deliverables like analysis, design etc.
- Responsible for Netsuite application performance product technical deployment and upgrades. Serves a single point of contact for all technical activities for all Netsuite related initiatives
- Collaborates with the Netsuite, Dell Boomi and various internal teams for leading architecture discussions and create new concepts and strategies to solve business problems.
- Ensures technical design/implementation documentation is completed to a high standard (delegating to Senior Programmer Analysts and Programmers, as appropriate):
- Responsible for developing design specifications and delivering Implementation/support documentation
- Provides/reviews estimates for design, build, test, and implementation phases, ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained
- Advises Project Management on the best time to engage dependent teams and helps developing the project milestones
- Manages (monitors and addresses) all development activity, and is accountable for ensuring quality and adherence to technical, security, and compliance standards
- Coordinates application support activity during the 90-day warranty period
- Provides feedback to Lead Architects on practical utilization of enterprise-wide standards
- May be required to perform/lead software design, development, and documentation
- May be required to perform evaluation of third-party software products as it relates to integrating with Amex applications
- Provides hands-on technical expertise/governance on all aspects of implementation or third-party software integration
- Guarantees quality of software development, and/or third-party software integration and testing
- Ensures the quality of deliverables in terms of supporting requirements analysis and the technical architecture
- Works with architecture experts to ensure solutions support the business and IT strategic plan
- Involves coordinating and driving offshore calls to ensure the delivery timelines are met.
- Effective time-planning, multi-tasking and task prioritization