- Relevant experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Ability to work with virtualization technology
- Responsible for managing and monitoring most of the activities that follow the process of development once the application if designed and developed
- Monitoring and audit systems
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Know how to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider
- Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Capability to migrate on-premises workload to service providers
- In charge of making sure the computer network of an organization has the capacity to process all the data of that organization.
- Configure the network to meet the needs of the organization including security requirements.
- Assesses the network platform and trains users to interface with the network using specific software.
- Make projections of future network needs and create designs that will grow with the organization.
- Monitor bandwidth usage and evaluate routers to coordinate the timing of upgrades to match the demands on the network.
- Set up user accounts for employees in the network
- Troubleshoot computer network problems
- Develop installation procedures to minimize work disruption
- Prepare backup systems to protect against outages due to disasters
- Track network reliability
- Coordinate the use of printers
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, CIS, IT or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send resume to email@example.com or Fax to 248-412-4055