BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Work with high end business to design and develop Tableau dashboards with complex functionality and handle tickets using BMC Remedy Tickets, JIRA
- Iterate with the business users to collaboratively build prototypes to nail down the final desired solution.
- Perform advanced data analysis using reporting tools like Tableau
- Design and implement a backend report architecture that will achieve a balance in the following goals: meet the business users’ requirements, limit the overhead cost of future maintenance, achieve.
- Setup Tableau Server in various environments like DEV, TEST, PROD
- Provide feedback to the data warehouse team to alert them to data issues or opportunities to expand the data warehouse to meet client expectations.
- Using your understanding of the business and the goals of the report, perform quality assurance on each iteration of a report before handing it off to the business users or internal QA for testing. Limiting back and forth time for simple, easy to identify issues will speed up the development process and maintain a positive experience working with our team.
- Able to learn new reporting tools and work with a variety of different data sources.
- Expert level Tableau knowledge will be used to educate the business on its features for integration with their reporting needs. Migrate on-premise Enterprise Data Warehouse to Google Cloud Platform
- Collaborate with your team members to promote best practices, data knowledge, and workload management.
- Optimize SQL queries, Tableau data extracts, automate scripts where necessary.
- Administer our reporting environments to solve tasks like user permissions, creating new projects, data refresh, management, and application upgrades.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in similar field of study such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, CIS, IT or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send resume to email@example.com or Fax to 248-412-4055