- Work on SharePoint Academy Project and Integration Tool on Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms.
- With expertise in Pega Development, Design, Build and deployment of .Net, Java applications in to Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- Expertise in Automation for Continuous Integration and Deployment using various devops tools such as VSTS, Jenkin, GIT, Jira, Chef & puppet
- Serve as a member of a project team to develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities.
- With instruction and supervision, design, program, and implement software application packages customized to meet client’s specific needs
- Support mid and senior team member in the design, development and implementation of effective methods of troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and systems technical issues,
- Design & develop the database tables, stored procedures, triggers & indexes
- Assist to develop Cloud Services offerings on various platforms such Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Math’s, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 248-412-4055.