SAP S/4 HANA Simple Logistic Consultant
- Creation of Sales Order App: The transactional app Create Sales Order enables users to create and display sales orders on the field during a client discussion.
- Check Price and Availability Check App: The transactional app Check Price Availability enables users to check the price and availability of products on the move at any time.
- Customer Billing Document App: Customer Billing Document contextual information about the billing document can be viewed with this app. Access related transactions and navigate to related business objects in the back-end systems.
- Debit Memo Request App: The Debit Memo Request app displays an overview of all debit memo requests with key facts and a list of debit memo request items. The app also provides a list of business partners involved and the related business documents.
- Credit Memo Request App: The Credit Memo Request app displays an overview of all credit memo requests with key facts and a list of credit memo request items. The app also provides a list of business partners involved and related business documents.
- Outbound Delivery App: With the app Outbound Delivery, it is possible to identify outbound deliveries based on key attributes such as shipping point, article number or customer number. The search results are displayed in a worklist from which the outbound delivery object pages can be directly accessed. There is easy access to related documents, key facts about relevant master data, business partners and article characteristics.
- Credit Memo Request App: The Credit Memo Request app displays an overview of all credit memo requests with key facts and a list of credit memo request items. The app also provides a list of business partners involved and related business documents. Support order to cash article return activities.
- Sales and Outbound delivery Overview App: The app Sales and Outbound delivery Overview empowers customer service representatives with all the data they need like sales order data, deliveries, performance figures, and quick actions. By providing all the information in one place, it improves the reaction time of representatives and allows them to act on issues of priority first.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Business, CIS, Technology, MIS or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 248-412-4055.