Senior RF Design and Optimization Engineers
Senior RF Design and Optimization Engineers:
Required to manage the delivery of network planning and optimization projects according to the agreed scope of work (SoW), while managing customer’s expectations and schedule of acceptance.
- Performs critical (sometimes escalated) design and performance activities in customer projects independently. These may include complex problem solving in projects with performance requirements and multi-vendor environment.
- May lead a project team with responsibility to create plans and delegate tasks to team members
- Provides support to clients and/or customers (typically on site) in his field of expertise.
The Senior RF Network Planning and Optimization Engineer will be required lead a team of RF engineers and work independently to perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase.
- Radio Planning and Optimization of LTE/3G/2G networks to trouble shoot and improve KPIs
- Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new features and tuning LTE radio network parameters
- Implementation of new RAN features, and tuning of RAN database parameters
- Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
- Radio propagation planning, optimization of coverage footprint and services
- Customer problem investigation
- Radio Planning & Optimization team lead for small team of engineers
- Providing inputs for budget forecasting
- Interfaces with customers to provide network design and performance related services, according to the solutions portfolio
- Performs design and performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance
- Provides support to clients and/or customers (typically on-site) in his field of expertise
- Operates in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job and possesses service excellence awareness
- A minimum of 5 year work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for LTE / UMTS / GSM.
- A minimum of 2 years good work experience on LTE Optimization
- Radio Network Planning and Optimization LTE/3G/2G
- Radio Network Optimization experience on an LTE network
- Good knowledge of LTE KPIs – expertise in creating and analysis of statistical KPI reporting
- Expertise with RF Planning tools, DT measurement tools (TEMS) and post-processing tools (Actix)
- End-user / customer problem investigation
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
- Excellent Communication skills