- Work on SharePoint Academy Project and Integration Tool on Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms.
- Using technologies and skills such as Design, Build and deployment of Mainframes, Java applications in to IT
- Project Management, Business Analyst, Scrum/Agile, Oracle HFM, Hyperion Planning and Essbase, IBM
- AS400 Development and Support, VB.net, Testing, JAVA.
- Serve as a member of a project team to develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities. With instruction and supervision, design, program, and implement software application packages customized to meet client’s specific needs.
- Support mid and senior team member in the design, development and implementation of effective methods of troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and systems technical issues,
- Design & develop the database tables, stored procedures, triggers & indexes.
- Assist to develop Cloud Services offerings on various platforms such Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Using skills and technologies C, C++, Linux, Perl, Python, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, Oracle, and specialized knowledge of the tele-communication industry including Session Border Controller, VoIP, SIP, IMS, WebRTC, Jira, AWS, Azure, SharePoint, BizTalk, Selenium
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Information technology, CIS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree.
How to Apply:
Send in your resume to email@example.com or fax to 248-412-4055.