Application Developer – UI
- Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices
- Work with End Customer, Business Analyst, Data Analysts, Product Owners, Developers and Testers for complex projects during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for product integration & execution
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React/Angular
- Work closely with design &, product to craft great product experiences
- Extensive experience in J2SE(CORE), OOP Technology, POJO, J2EE, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Hibernate, JPA, Struts 2.0 ( MVC), Spring (IOC), Tibco Activematrix, Tibco Hawk, Tibco Business Studio, GIT, SVN, GRPC Server, Gemfire
- Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
- Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Identify and document best practices, Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests and in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent degree.
How to Apply:
Send resume to email@example.com or Fax to 248-412-4055