Sr. Software Developer
Senior Software Developer Role:
- Work on the software development component within the SharePoint Academy Project and Integration tool on Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms
- Expertise in Big Data Architecture, Design and Development of Session Border Controller using C++, Linux, VoIP, SIP, WebRTC, Networking Protocols, REST/SOAP/RPC and its applications such as cloud migration using AWS, Azure, SharePoint, BizTalk, Debugging existing SBC applications
- Fix the issues found & documenting the resolutions
- Design & develop the adaptors and tools needed to integrate various components in the solution and
- Assist to develop and deploy Session Border Controller based Cloud Services offerings on various platforms such Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- With expertise in Design, Build and deployment of .Net, Java applications in to Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Determine systems performance standards and Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Information Technology, CIS, Computer Engineering, CIT or equivalent technical degree.
Send Resume to email@example.com or Fax: 248-412-4055