Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Develop Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications.
- Analyze information to make recommendations and plans for the installation of new systems or modifications of current systems.
- Modify software for fixes, performance improvements, and interface upgrades.
- Write and implement efficient code for designing and managing software programs.
- Create and implement quality assurance procedures, software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Configure new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce platform using declarative and programmatic solutions.
- Create and implement system testing and validation procedures.
- Provide Salesforce maintenance and support for deployments, refreshes, release evaluation, data management, etc.
- Prepare reports on project specifications and status updates.
- Experience in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Create multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Extensively work on VF pages to Lightning Components, URL buttons to quick actions, lightning Record, Home, App pages, lightning Tabs.
- Implement Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Expertise in field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Develop single page Applications using Lightning Homepage, Lightning record page, lightning Application page with lightning app builder. Use eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex classes and Apex Triggers.
- Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Use SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database object.
- Create Visual force and HTML Email templates to be sent to the customers depending on the action they perform after they log into the portal. Use REST API callouts / WSDL (SOAP API) for connecting to the services hosted by third party companies to perform an action by connecting to their respective repositories and sending the request on demand.
We require the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in specialized field of study such as Computer Science, Information Technology, CIS, Computer Engineering, CIT or equivalent technical degree.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 248-412-4055