Job Title: Technical Architect/Program Manager
Job Description: Responsible for project planning, estimating, tracking and management of technology projects and/or the technical aspects of business projects.
Education: Bachelor’s in computer science or communication, related field or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of Six years of progressive work experience managing and implementing complex software development projects.
- M-F, 40 hours.
- CA project management certification or equivalent is desirable.
- Must have strong technical skills including MS SQL Server 2008, SAS delivery models, .NET/HTML platform, SharePoint, CRM software, PMI and SCRUM project management methodologies.
- Travel to client site may be required.
- Responsible for project planning, estimating, tracking and management of technology projects and/or the technical aspects of business projects.
- This includes working closely with the business functional areas, project teams, and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing of deliverables and detailed project budget.
- Duties include coordinating and managing resources to execute project tasks, monitor quality, mitigate project risks, and seek resolution to issues.
- Key project management focus areas will include managing the analysis of technical requirements, solution design development, identification and tracking of technical tasks, workflow, and re-engineering of processes to streamline our company’s efforts to create a reliable, available and serviceable technology environment.
- This position also requires management of key vendors and partnering with other project managers to work across functional areas to manage organization impact and change management.
- Guiding teams in Technical design (Modelling of Logical/Technical Architecture, Integration Architecture,Deployment Architecture)
- Ability to perform product and technology fitment analysis and provide recommendations
- Define architecture considerations for non-functional requirements including Scalability, Availability.
We will provide work authorization, if qualified for the role.
Contact email@example.com Fax : 248 412 4055.